10 Things You Can Do to Reduce Global Warming
The advent of technology helped humankind to have a very easy life where everything became automatic. Technology
indeed made life easier.
However, these changes also induced a saddening phenomenon global warning. This article will discuss the 10
things you can do to reduce global warming.
Due to global warning, many events that are more disastrous are possible. The domino effect caused by this sudden
increase for temperature will eventually harm every human in the planet. To stop this from worsening, consider the
1. Stop the use of products producing CFC. The emission of chlorofluorocarbon is the major cause of our
ozone layer’s depletion. To give our protective layer a time to heal, do not consider any spray-on products that
create CFC as a by-product.
2. Plant more trees. By doing so, you are incorporating more oxygen builders into the surroundings. This
will keep the atmospheric balance in check and will also help resist the rising temperatures across the globe.
3. Cut your carbon emissions. Another source of global warming is the green house effect. Carbon monoxide
atoms fuel this event and by cutting our production of carbon, the earth will be able to retain its
4. Go for alternative sources of fuel. Most of the energy sources used today produce carbon. To make a
greener choice, prioritize other sources like harnessing the solar power,
wind energy and other cleaner options.
5. If it will be impractical for you to follow the suggestion fourth suggestion in the 10 things you can
do to reduce global warming, then cut your energy consumption. By lessening your need for energy, you will combust
less fuels that create the carbon monoxide atoms.
6. Think of ways to cut your gasoline consumption. Today’s
roads produce the biggest percentage in carbon monoxide. For you not to add to this problem, consider car-pooling
instead of using separate cars at the same time.
7. Prevent wildfires by becoming a responsible fire user. During your camping, ensure that every possible
source of fire is extinguished properly. Just to play it safe, bring in water and pour it over the bonfire place
8. Recycle. Instead of throwing the things that you consider garbage, let them be of practical use of for
you. Make the most out of every product produce by burning fuel to lessen the frequency of producing more of that
9. Make your house your own center for the eco-friendly call. Be a good consumer by planning a budget for
your energy consumption per month. Assign a day where you can audit these numbers together. Make your family agree
to the decision since it will be a team effort.
10. Support the campaign is your local neighborhood concerning the stop of global warming. By giving out
financial or physical donations, you can greatly help those people leading the fight against rising global
This list of 10 things you can do to reduce global warming can be expanded to an endless list. Think of other
things that you can do to reduce global warming yourself.